Join Our Team!
- Bonuses given consistently. The more you shine, the more you make.
- Incentives and contests to make more money (Example 1: If your name is mentioned in a review you get $25. Example 2: If you finish a certain job early, you get paid the full day. )
- Tips. We work with high-end clientele and it is not uncommon to get impressive tips if you WOW them.
- Some Paid Drive Time: Driving between jobs is ALWAYS PAID.
- Gas Allowance for Maintenance Routes when driving your own vehicle.
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Time Off with Notice (We believe in work/life balance and want to give you the time you need to do what you want)
- Travel Opportunities for Industry Expos (Paid Accommodations while gaining education to further this career)
- Paid Holidays and time off. The longer you are with us, the more paid time off you get.
- Wellness Packages for long term employees.
- Driver’s License and reliable vehicle with up to date registration and insurance (Required) Pickup truck gets bonus points for in-field positions
- Willing to commute to all our services areas including but not limited to Cedar Park, Georgetown, Round Rock, Austin, Westlake, Lakeway, Bee Caves, Dripping Springs
- A reliable smartphone and the ability to use it
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to think through and find ways to solve problems
- Must have HONEST and excellent communication skills
- Continually add value to the organization beyond day-to-day tasks, doing more than the minimum requirement
- Must be able to self manage and plan for jobs and not be babysat
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- We do prefer some experience in a skilled trade, preferably at least 2 years in landscaping. Other relatable trades include construction, plumbing, electrical, masonry, hardscaping, irrigation, horticulture, fish/aquarium, pool building, low voltage lighting, etc.
- In-field position also requires ability to complete repetitive motions for long periods of time, bending, lifting, climbing, balancing, kneeling, pushing, pulling and standing/stooping for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds, repeatedly and consistently
- Creativity is welcome and artistic ability will definitely come in handy
- Great face-to-face customer service skills as you will be communicating with clients
HOURS AND PAY
In-field shifts are typically Monday – Friday with occasional/optional Saturdays, 30-50 hrs a week. Overtime is time and a half. Pay is weekly on Fridays.
Starting pay depends on experience, minimum $20/hr. Fast pay raises are based on production and new skills developed. Room for advancement in position and pay. The faster you learn to do things on your own, the more hours and pay you will receive. Our fastest growing employee so far has bumped up $3 in 6 months.